- Soft flowing white cotton/polyster blend fabric.
- Cowl collar chasuble with Gye Nyame, Two Swords and Heavens Adinkra symbols.
- Gold band edging all around. Comes with matching kente stole.
- Average extended width: 60″. Average length: 53″
- Gye Nyame: “Except God”, I fear none. Symbol of the Omnipotence, Omnipresence and Immortality of God
- Akofena:”Two Ceremonial Swords:Symbol of authority, recognition of gallantry or heroic deeds. Warrior for Christ
- Nyame Biribi Wo Soro: “God, there is something in the Heavens”. Symbol of Hope and Inspirations.
Add to Wish List